Friday, June 23, 2006

Positive energy groups gathering the world over


It is truly amazing what a few people can do, and not just in our physical realm, I keep coming across movements that pertain to the metaphysical and spiritual dynamic of the Human Race, more people are realizing that instead of fighting war with war, hate with hate, negative thoughts and emotions, love is replaced instead. I will probally get slandered for that, for there are a few people in my personal life that would love to bring it public. I am not perfect by no means, and fail at time to live up to my words and ideals, and at other times I am cornered, or at least perceive it as such, and get very defensive, but I still know my heart, and my internal structure better than anyone else, and know in the end it is pure, and free, as I now will let that subject be.

My hope is that the Collective of Humanity will rise up, rise to a place of understanding again, and will see clearly what needs to be done, and what does not need to happen, and more people today are catching on, may this action increase!!!
Here is a group of friends of mine that has started, I recommend that everywhere people start doing this, and projecting what positiveness they have to others, wherever you may be, let our spirits shine!!


This groups name is very true, and they told me it was a gift of insight, that the Universe gave to them. We all need to understand and know that knowing that the energy need to cause the paradyme shift to occur is us, hence "Knowing, Energy, Being, I", and once that is realized, that there is hope, we as individuals do matter, and can cause change, then we can gain access to the others in the Collective that realize this as well, and show it by there actions.
In reality there is so much meaning in the name of this group. We are knowing that the energy being is I, knowing that energy itself is I. It is a name of power!!

Below is the opening post from J of the group


"The time has come for the world's population to join together, not just physically grouping but we must synchronize our energy as well. All of the worlds problems are starting to come to a head. It may not happen tomorrow or even in the next year but we need to be "spiritually" prepared for it. If we can learn to become one huge force instead of many individual energies than tomorrow looks to be promising. So I dare you go out and start projecting positive energy in every direction. Embrace our brothers and sisters, because now more than ever we need to help each other. And spread love."

Very true, may everyone spread love on to another!!

No comments: