Sunday, September 07, 2008
Watch the entire series.
Jim Kirwan 9-6-8
- Over the last two weeks 'Change' has completed its 'Coup' in the streets of Denver and St. Paul, while the public panders to an electoral process that offers no choice whatever, between candidates that have accepted a presidential election in which 40 % of the voting machines are clearly hackable.
- "AMY GOODMAN: On Wednesday, prosecutors formally charged eight members of the RNC Welcoming Committee with conspiracy to riot in furtherance of terrorism. The eight activists are believed to be the first people ever charged under the 2002 Minnesota version of the federal PATRIOT Act. The activists face up to seven-and-a-half years in prison."
- The First Amendment of the United States Constitution clearly states:
- "Congress shall make no law. . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." (1)
- The state of Minnesota's version of the Patriot Act is clearly in violation of the US Constitution; and since no state may create laws that violate the US Constitution, the charges against these eight people are blatantly un-constitutional.
- This 'happened' because after the US House of Representatives put 404 knives into the constitution when they voted 404 to 6, to authorize H. R. 1955, the legislation then went to the Senate, where their version (S 1959) is still waiting for a vote. (2)
- What happened in St. Paul was the illegal use of this legislation that has not as yet been passed into federal law. "CHANGE" happened when this policy moved from the legislature into the streets of St. Paul, Minnesota - without going through the process of first becoming U.S. Law!
- The language in H.R. 1955 is purposely obscure, because it tries to mask the fact that American citizens can now be charged with "pre- emptive crimes" for attempting to change the minds of people, or government policies: which is the whole idea behind politics and actual freedom of speech. The prosecution of "Pre-emptive- crimes" is not something that law-enforcement is allowed to do: It is illegal because to commit a crime someone must do something criminal, merely talking about the ideas behind any action cannot in itself be a crime. "Conspiracy" in this case was used as a blanket and bogus justification to do what otherwise is prohibited and when 'law enforcement" did this, they committed a crime against those they have falsely charged.
- This legislation was created against a backdrop of government spying upon all of us, seven months before 911 happened. This action was illegally instituted by the federal government to spy on American citizens without probable cause or legal notice. Those major communications giants that participated in this completely illegal action have now been pardoned for their treason against the people of the United States by another piece of legislation that was just signed into law. But all the spying and all of the government's attempts to intimidate the public was not enough it seems. So congress created H.R. 1955 and S 1959, to 'legalize' thought crimes under cover of: The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007, which is still NOT the law of this land! (3)
- Ironically a truly strict interpretation of this "revision" in the laws governing free speech could result in charging every politician in this nation with this "crime" because the very nature of politics is about changing people's minds and altering perceptions. Subjective interpretation is however the weapon of choice being used here; subjective from the point of view of what constitutes free-speech versus what now amounts to inciting to riot. (4)
- The contrived existence of the two major political parties has proven to be an outrage against the constitution and against all the law abiding citizens of this country. The fact that Americans cannot read or understand their own constitution is one reason why there are elected legislators and constitutionally bound representatives to do this for them.
- The completion of this "CHANGE" has meant that the legal representatives of the public have sold out those that sent them to Washington, and have chosen instead to protect the criminal- consortium that now runs this nation and potentially the world.
- At the heart of this matter lies the rule of unchecked and out-of- control corporate-Capitalism, which itself is a crime against civil order and universal common law. This breed of Capitalism has become a curse upon this society in direct proportion to the degree that Money-Greed-&-Power is now 'our' new Trinity. Apparently there is not enough room anywhere for both ordinary people and unchecked Capitalism to function under the same rules-so the Owners have decided to criminalize members of the public for even thinking about changing the status quo!
- This nation is being torn apart yet the four pretenders that seek high-office will not discuss any of the major threats that most of us face every day: During this interminable-presidential-campaign that in and of itself is almost criminal. Instead they have launched into a smoke and mirrors campaign about which of the two parties will 'best serve' the public.
- The Republicans say that change is needed-yet they are the ones that have almost totally destroyed every aspect of American life in only eight years. The Democrats say they're here to fix everything, yet Obama has repeatedly failed every test from what happened between Russia and Georgia to his timid acceptance of Sarah Palin as a legitimate candidate. Had Obama done his homework he would have discovered just who the "leadership" in Georgia really is, which tends to alter how anyone might see what took place when Russia went to the defense of its people. (5)
- Over and over again everyone in this race has dropped the ball hundreds of times, especially the mainstream media that has failed the public by not reporting in depth on what happened during the conventions, where FOX News was both embedded with the police and also served as the sole media source for video coverage of both conventions.
- It's only been a few days since Sarah Palin announced her acceptance to run for the Vice-Presidency but the volume of lies and deceptions unearthed, between her record and the truth, that continues to pour in at a record pace tends to cancel out her initial "glow." Her 'job' it seems as governor of Alaska only amounts to 60 days a year. Her views and conquests have similarly been trashed, not because she is a woman, but because she's been nothing more than a below-average political hack! The town where she was Mayor is now wresting with massive debt, accumulated because of her "programs.' She likes hunting but recommends that it be done by hunters from aircraft for the trophy money to be earned by killing various animals. And there was mention of the fact that she would not be granting interviews.
- Without the distraction of Palin the GOP is as dead as yesterday's headlines; but the owners needed someone to keep the numbers close, because they plan to steal this election too; and that cannot be done if the margin of separation is too large.
- The United States has far more serious problems than just the personalities and deficiencies of this Gang-of-Four, but since there is a news blackout going on about what is actually taking place in the streets of our cities, it hardly seems likely that much will be done of any substance before the elections. After-the Selections "the Change" will be seen for "the Surrender" that it has always been, and by then it will be too late to "WAKE UP!"
- Speaking out against government policies is not a privilege it's a duty, especially during times of war! These new 'illegal interpretations' of what Americans can say or do toward that end will crush any and all resistance to the ever-stronger fascist police state which was demonstrated during the conventions in both St. Paul and Denver.
- Treason and chaos are afoot in this land but those very real threats do not come from protestors in the streets, they're coming from the White House and from the owners of the New World Order. Perhaps we should all remember the words of Edmond Burke: "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men (and women) to do nothing."
- 1) We Are Not Terrorists. . .
- 2) Text of S. 1959
- 3) HR 1955
- http://thomas.loc.gov/home/gpoxmlc110/h1955_rfs.xml#toc- HF8673BDF18F64AE893B85D797135EDFD
- 4) Freedom of Speech and H.R. 1955 video
- 5) Don't mention the Jew Lasha Darkmoon
September 6, 2008
A private jet that crash-landed almost one year ago in eastern Mexico carrying 3.3 tons of cocaine had previously been used for CIA “rendition” flights, a newspaper report said here Thursday, citing documents from the United States and the European Parliament.The plane was carrying Colombian drugs for the fugitive leader of Mexico’s Sinaloa cartel, Joaquin “Chapo” Guzman, when it crash-landed in the Yucatan peninsula on September 24, El Universal reported.
The daily said it had obtained documents from the United States and the European Parliament which “show that that plane flew several times to Guantanamo, Cuba, presumably to transfer terrorism suspects.”
It said the European Parliament was investigating the private Grumman Gulfstream II, registered by the European Organization for the Safety of Air Navigation, for suspected use in CIA “rendition” flights in which prisoners are covertly transferred to a third country or US-run detention centers.
September 7, 2008
|Alex Jones and 9/11 Truthers take over MSNBC for some two hours during its August 28 live broadcast during the DNC– despite the attempt by MSNBC staff members to silence free speech.|
A close video analysis now shows that it was MSNBC staff members who attempted to silence free speech by physically assaulting a group of 9/11 truthers led by Alex Jones during the takeover of a live broadcast at the DNC in Denver.
One staff member, who displayed his credentials to get backstage after assaulting Alex Jones, is even seen on camera using either a knife or a wirecutting tool to severe the cord to Jones’ bullhorn– clearly demonstrating that his intent was to destroy equipment and that he was not simply caught up in the moment.
|An MSNBC crew member– who used his credentials to re-enter the backstage area after the incident– deliberately used a knife or cutting device to severe Alex’s bullhorn.|
Members of the primarily pro-Obama crowd also pushed Jones and his crew members and assaulted and smudged their cameras and equipment, with the cooperation and participation of the MSNBC crew– one of whom smudged his own saliva all over an obviously expensive (and sensitive) camera lens. A man in the crowd also flagrantly hit cameraman Richard Reeves, who was quietly filming from a few feet away and gave no pretext for personal attack.
Alex Jones & crew were not deterred, however, and returned some fifteen minutes later with Luke Rudkowski, several members of We Are Change Colorado and two more bullhorns– boldly asserting that any attempt to silence free speech would be met with a literal redoubling of efforts.
9/11 Truth thus challenged the tightly-controlled corporate media by dominating the airwaves with chants of ‘9/11 was an inside job,’ ‘Investigate 9/11′ and other statements for nearly two hours on MSNBC– positions that are never reported on the mainstream media cable channels.
The chants were so loud that MSNBC host Chris Matthews apologized to his guests as he struggled to maintain calm– admitting that his crew was trying to muffle the audio behind him. Matthews also distorted the views of 9/11 Truth, calling them "screwballs" and making a claim that the group believes, "in fact, that George W. Bush was sitting somewhere in the White House basement with one of these plungers and he blew up these buildings"– which is not a claim asserted by the 9/11 truth movement.
Matthews went on to tell Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-TX) that "They are truly crazy people. Just so you know, we’re not muffling intelligent dissent here."
Although the MSNBC crew and sycophantic crowd were obviously disappointed that 9/11 truthers returned once again with bullhorns, the police refused to acquiesce and violate free speech, so the demonstration continued throughout the broadcast.
|photo courtesy of Melies Kish, http://kishphotos.dotphoto.com|
As another crew took over for Keith Olbermann’s Countdown broadcast, one of his producers relayed a message directly asking that the 9/11 truthers allow his broadcast to go on uninterrupted. Alex Jones and Luke Rudkowski agreed to do so due to the fact that Olbermann was the one and only MSM broadcaster who was unafraid to report on information about Dick Cheney and staff mulling over the idea of shooting U.S. Navy SEALS in a false-flag incident at the Strait of Hormuz as a provocation for war with Iran, as the New Yorker’s Seymour Hersh revealed.
Rudkowski declared over the bullhorn his reasons for agreeing to Olbermann’s request– that he has reported truthfully like a real journalist– and Keith Olbermann himself responded over the balcony with a cue– a big "OK" sign of mutual agreement.
A week later, 9/11 Truthers in Minnesota took over more than one MSNBC broadcast outside of the RNC, furthering the takeover of mainstream media broadcasts and ensuring that MSNBC themselves have taken notice of the issue. The security there talked down to them and kept them from using a bullhorn.
Watch the WeAreChange Minnesota compilation of the RNC broadcast takeover below:
From here on out I wish all of you well, and safe journey, for we might not meet again.
Be not afraid, but neither willfully ignorant, and question EVERYTHING!!!
Really, do you understand?
Do you understand that what was told you, was the same as what you tell the World, a Lie?
Dont you realize that you are nothing more than a pawn for them, and that they have lied to you as well, to control you?
If you are not to realize this, then you will die shortly as well.
What have they always spoken metaphorically in the movies of, the same thing I just have spoken about.