I hope by the end of this series you will be awake to the fact that evil truly does exist and has manifested itself through truly wicked people doing very wretched things. Their greed and lust for power and domain over others who they deem not worthy knows no end and for this reason you should know the truth and prepare yourself. Once you are aware of what is going on it is your duty as a good person to tell those that do not know. This may not readily present any fruit but our job is to start brush fires in the hearts and minds of the public and overcome the wicked who have perpetrated these evil doings against us all.
Let us start this bizarre journey in a very real place which was recently constructed. Unless you travel often your probably not going to be familiar with what will be disclosed. Please ask yourself why no one has thought to mention any of this in the past.
Denver International Airport
Basic Facts: The airport construction was started in 1995 on 34,000 acres. During its construction the Stapleton International airport was shut down. This in itself is at first glace nothing to think about, but upon closer examination Stapelton had more Runways and Gates. The initial cost of construction for DIA was $1.7 billion USD. At the competition of the project the final bill $4.8 billion USD. That is $3.1 BILLION USD over budget. Many irregularities have been reported regarding the construction of the site:
- Different contractors have been hired for different parts of the airport. They’ve all been fired after their job was done. This lead observers to believe that it was a strategy to make sure nobody had the full scope of the project.
- 110 million cubic yards of earth have been moved, way more than usually required. This arose suspicion of construction taking place underground. This is 1/3 of the total dirt moved for the Panama Canal.
- 5300 miles of fiber optics were installed for communications (USA coast to coast is 3000 miles in comparison).
- Fueling system that can pump 1000 gallons of jet fuel per minute. This amount is totally absurd for a commercial airport.
- Granite imported from all over the world even though the project was already grossly over budget.
- The entire roof of DIA is made of 15 acres of Teflon-coated, woven fiber glass. The same material is on the inside as a layer, as well. The roof is comprised of huge, spiked tent-like structures. The material reflects 90% of the sunlight and doesn’t conduct heat. So you can’t see into the place with radar or see heat signatures.
- Notice the runways form a swastika? What is that about?
Now let’s take a quick drive and see what all the hub-bub is about.
As we cruise in from the highway to visit the airport guess what you see… The Pale Horse Of The Apocalypse… Yea, no kidding look and see yourself. It has RED glowing eyes at night to boot. This is not something any normal person would expect to see.
Don’t worry it has only killed one person so far, and that is fact. The designer was killed after completing the scupture when it fell on him killing him instantly…
So what does your brain tell you so far? What does your heart say? The evidence is starting to stack up and we have not even finished the soup appetizer about this subject yet. Hang on folks this gets much worse the closer we get.
Tomorrow we will walk into the airport and show you the murals that are 20 feet tall. Visions of death, the new world order, nazi storm troopers, and aliens.
Here is a taste of what is to come tomorrow. Remember this is a family friendly air port. Riiiiight.