Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Alex Jones on Russia Today: Obama Inauguration

Prison Planet.com
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Alex appears on Russia Today to discuss the dangerous demagoguery of the coronation of King Obama.

Research related articles:

  1. Obama and Russia: Alex Jones on Russia Today
  2. The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - June 26th With Bob Chapman & Aaron Zelman
  3. Alex Jones physically assulted by Obama supporters
  4. The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - August 8th: War Between Russia & Georgia
  5. The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - June 25th WTC 7 Investigation Special
  6. The Alex Jones Report: October 16th, 2008
  7. Alex Jones’ Audio Blog: January 19, 2009 on the new puppet Barack H. Obama
  8. Alex Jones on Russia Today 12/3/08
  9. The Alex Jones Show:BBC’s WTC 7 “Fairy Tails”
  10. The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - August 12th: With Wester Tarpley on Georgia-Russia Geopolitical Powerplay
  11. The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - Oct. 6 With David Icke
  12. The Alex Jones Show - L I V E - July 7th With Texe Marrs

No comments: