Saturday, December 24, 2005

Oh, you know what I mean huh?

All the words ever put too paper come from a mind, and only that mind knows the many nuances that make up the accumulative feeling, and depth of those words. It is not my intent to specifically point out certain individuals in general, for all will receive there court hearing, but it will not be from I. These are feelings that I have felt towards all mankind, and still feel, this including myself, for I am part of mankind, and even though for a long while I did not want to be part of it, I would sit imagining many scenario's in which would have brought my seed from far away places. Although this might be true in the ' particle ' sense of things, it is not in others. And again, " oh, you know what I mean huh? ", just kidding, sort of. My patience is growing short with situations that have no relevant logic to them, which leads me to desire total solitude. For many this is the last thing in which they wish to find themselves, but not for I. I have used solitude many times in life to seek shelter in, gain insight into myself, rest, enjoy hobbies that otherwise would not be able to do, reflect, and consider all ' more important things ', which distraction tends to dissolve in self, for then the self is not isolated to these evaluations only. I do not intend any harm; although freedom of speech, and self pity will ferment such things, nor ill-will, only what I truly feel, it being encoded only for me to know, until someone asks it of me, then my mouth will flow. But people today want to take the shorter road( like the rabbit), not following the course of things that are, leaving some segments out for fear of what is found within themselves. Everything changes, this is the only constant, the only thing that does not change, something in which we can do nothing about. However this also means that in which feels us with poison of heart of mind, does not have to always feel us with hurt and pain, for we are ' free ' moral agents, this means when things pertaining to our lives directly cause us pain and suffering, because of the immorality, we have the ' freedom ' to change it into a circumstance without pain and suffering, as long as our actions are ' moral ', for if they are not, then we do not have that freedom any longer, the motives being immoral. Of course the only human in which should advise us on this course in the end, should be ourselves, because we are ' free ', not bond as a slave to any other human being. I can handle opposing feelings on anything, just as long as I, in the end, am observed that right by another, for this is what all demand for themselves, and I know how to make proper use of that ' freedom '.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thankyou!.

afrmaa said...

I have read this publication twice, for they beautiful introduction that beautified it, i was also trying to consume your thoughts and words, that only your mind knew, as i learned from you.
i also tried to lose myself into your identity and experience your deep feelings and thoughts, but the worlds could explain much.
great insights and deep contemplation, as it seemed, i wonder what's your stand on race, a dominate marker in a world structural classes.