Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ray From Sun

The morning time with its golden shine, reminding me of times presence taking it all away. From the matter of stars they say we are made, but I sit alone in the vast blackness of times domain.
The hue sneaking in through the blinds drawn around the window, saying to the world to " stay away", only to release a sigh from the expectation of the season. There are no remembrance's anymore with merit, they all being molested by the hand of evil man, and taken to the place of forgetfulness. Are you there in the shadows again, leaving your bile as a marker to your presence, or is that I toad sitting upon the log of ill-gotten gains, and your shadow in time the articulating factor to your bad deeds. There are some of you whom I watch, and observe in the darkness. You let your hearts bleed the truth of whom you really are through your mouths. This day being like all others, laden with false hope, and promise of a future of purpose, only to be thrown down to the dirt where it always is, the words spoken drift through my ears as if they where never spoken, for they are always the same empty air mass that passes in the lungs, that is all. Have you heard of the boredom in which you produce, the wretched taste that is left on the palate of disgust, only to be ingested again by your tongues. If only the words of mine you really where to hear, you fear would grow, as the realization of not knowing me drifted into your sullken head. You smell the salty air of your destruction, and do not even know the reason in which it beckons you so. I have censored myself again, for pity of you, and as not to crush the small flower in the fields. If only, if only I were to let go, for you to see the bright light of rage that exists within, but I will not, not yet anyway, for there is still other things in which I have to do with you, you foolish little man that sits on the cold hard floor awaiting your end. But I will, will let you know these things eventually before you die, and will not turn my tongue from you forever. You still think that I fear you, if you only knew, only knew the extent in which I do not, you would run, run far away to the cliffs, hoping that they will protect you. I always call others out, revealing the truth of matters with boldness. People like you hide from me, trying to turn my logic to illogic, hoping that I will forget your errs, I have not, Nor will I. For all that need everything explained to them I am quite justified in my feeling, for I have seen you, and your ways. Some also think they are so big and bad; either mentally or physically, I see you too, and IM waiting for your blood to fill the earth, and the vultures to dear apart your eye's. I hate you, I have always have, and those that want to speak there feeble words of how this is not a good thing in which to feel, well they speak from ignorance and stupidity, for some on this land should be removed, and there thought fade like the setting sun from the mind and heart, for all they do is cause more destruction and evil. Some also think of themselves as knowing me, however I would reason that this not be true, for they have just been playing tricks with themselves, to try to make things easier on themselves from there lack of understanding, but I do not care any longer, for time will be the great equalizer, and justice will find its course again. I see you there, but you do not see me. I feel your fear, but none exists within me any longer. I smell your apprehension, but will deliver yours on a platter if you like.

No comments: