Monday, January 09, 2006

I love you Joeseph.

My youngest brother, a reflection of my former self. Your soul earnest, yet still wayward, waiting the time to fly from the branch. Is it so really that this will comfort, or lose you ever more, time will tell. Your heart good, though bad it has seen. Although you still deceive with word, what 15 year old does not at times, I did. I believe in you, and hope for your life to be at peace; and yes peace can be without it existing externally, though finding it might take time and perseverance, it is well worth it. I love you yes, for you shared the womb I warmed for you, and grew in the same woman as you, that no one can change. I welcome the aging of you, even though we might be apart you exist with me, for the simple fact of being me.

No comments: