Saturday, January 14, 2006

I need to continue with my art!!(Reminder to self)

"Universal Harmony"

I have finally produced something, it has been awhile, see 'notes to self' do work sometimes after all. It represents love, reason, and the minds eye, showing the mechanics of all these on the universal plain. Although it is not 'original', seeing how the images I used in the collage came from the "Open Directory Project", I then though applied 'intrinsically detailed graphic manipulations' to the individual pieces, applying them in layers to the whole. For four years now I have been using the GIMP to produce computer generated art, the gimp is derived from the LINUX platform. I have many 'originals', but have stopped for about a year now, for what I want to do I do not have the means to do at this time; that is to have paint, canvas, high quality cameras and lighting, computers to process and complile such massive data that comes from superb 'graphic artist', for they have to tools to 'fully' achieve what they perceive in there minds, but mostly I have grown bored of it 'right now'. It is true though that even now I could, but that means I would have to work harder to produce quality, seeing how the medium in which it is produced is not of high quality. Which means a 'web cam' and disposable cameras. I have taken very interesting pictures with both, many times, but it is a job within itself, needing to collect millions of bytes of data, thousands of pictures a week. So one really needs a job to support the 'flowery flourishing' hobby, that will one day bring earnings. Of course the same is true, that I could take pictures, to 'wait' for the right moment, instead of taking many, and then sourting through them looking for the right ones, I am so damn impatient, but impatience is the revealer of the perception one has of its value, this impatientance. Wanting as we do, to gain enjoyment for our being, through the many things of enjoyment that we yearn for. We always fight with ourselves this way, conjuring guilt for wanting things in which brings joy, and satisfaction in life, even though knowing that life is not what it seems, but not denying this within, for it is worth more than letting doubt and fear blind good that would then exist. I need to make so many changes that I have forgotten which ones needed to come first, and it seems it would take a liftime to produce anything at all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes you are right, for creating from self as an exspresion of oneself is beutiful thing, and one in which we all need to do more. Oh the humor.

Unknown said...

Hey I can leae a 'another reminder' to myself right?