Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The American Union Superstate is Here


In my earlier post "Do you see something wrong, I do?", I stated; after reading the article of the White House website titled "President Bush Meets with President Fox in Cancun, Mexico", I stipulated that the time for the merging of the U.S., Mexico, and Canada was very close at hand, and would very soon take place. Well I was not wrong in my assumption. The Bush administration has just came out with information pertaining to this subject, and is basically 'going public' with the intentions of that meeting in Mexico, and really the intentions of the NWO have been for this for a long time now. In reality this plan has been in plain public sight for about 10 years now.

The links below will take you to more information on the subject from different sources, enjoy your 'new' country Americans, for it is here, now!!

No comments: